- A desire to create a place of worship where the lost, the hopeless, the hurting the lonely and the frustrated can find forgiveness, love, truth, peace, strength, guidance and encouragement through God’s Son Jesus Christ.
- A desire to evangelize thousands of lost souls both domestic and international that they too, may receive Christ as their personal Saviour.
- A desire to see God adding to the church daily souls as should be saved and welcome them in a congregation of 7,000 members of Tabernacle Family.
- A desire to bring ministries to spiritual maturity through bible college, bible studies, seminars, in-home bible studies and retreats.
- A desire to spread outreaches in the hospital, nursing homes, prisons, juvenile centres, battered women, single mothers, broken homes, misguided youths, homeless and disabled.
- A desire to see satellite churches developing yearly with God sending apostle pastors, prophets, evangelists and teachers for the edifying to His churches.
- A desire to develop and send full time and tentmaker missionaries to work with the spiritual, emotional, physical, and social needs of those international and domestic.
- A desire to see our children groomed into future leaders with strong moral values and a ready response for the faith that lies within them.
- A desire to encourage families by loving them and providing counselling, educational and recreational centers that will be able to minister to entire families.
God will give us the desires of our heart